Getting jobs in Korea: E7 visa consultation procedures and costs

First of all, I would like you to refer to the post we posted about how to get an E7 visa, and I will explain the consultation process for obtaining an E7 visa and the cost of preparing documents.

1. Before preparing documents for E7 visa applications, we should examine whether you can get an E7 visa. The basic documents you need at this time are your resume and information about the Korean company you are trying to work for. For information about Korean company, it would be best if you could provide us with a company introduction document. If you don’t have one, you can just give us the address of the company’s website.

E7 costs

E7 visa procedure

2. Based on your resume and information about the company you will be joining, we will determine which E7 visa job code is best for you and inform you of the documents you need to prepare. The steps to this point are all done by e-mail or by phone and are free of charge.

Read More

How to get an E7 visa to get a job in a Korean company

1. First of all, you must have mutually agreed to join a Korean company. It’s not that you get an E7 visa first and then enter Korea later to find a company to get a job. The immigration office sees you and the company you are going to work for as a set and comprehensively reviews it and issues you an e7 visa.

E7 visa

Seoul Immigration Office

2. You must have at least one year of work experience in a major-related field after graduating from university, or you must have a master’s degree or higher. If you haven’t graduated from university, you should have at least five years of experience in one particular professional field.

3. Of the 85 E7 job codes defined by the Immigration Office, the most appropriate job code should be selected and the E7 visa application documents should be prepared to match that code.

Read More

Revision of Visa Requirements for Points-based Professional(F-2-7) and the Dependants 


▣ The Ministry of Justice has revised the requirements to extend Points-based Professional(F-2-7) Status and to apply for a Dependant Status(F-2-71)

▣ Change of Status and Extension of Stay for ‘Points-based Professional (F-2-7) Status’ and ‘Dependant (F-2-71) Status’ will be subject to the new requirement after it takes effect on 2 January 2020.

Read More