KOREA VISA Types
1. Single Entry Visa
- Only a single-entry is permitted for the duration of the visa.
- Valid for 3 months from the date it had been issued.
2. multiple-entry visa
- Multiple entries are permitted for as long as visa remains valid.
- Valid for:
– Diplomacy (A-1) / Conventions/Agreements (A-3) visa status: 3 years from date of issue.
– Visa provided under multiple-entry visa Agreement: duration specified by an agreement.
– Visa provided for national benefit: duration specified by the Minister of Justice
- Should a visa applicant enter Korea prior to the actual issuance of the visa, it will be assumed that the applicant is withdrawing their application, and the issuance will be canceled
- Visa applicant must claim their visa within 3 months after:-the date of application or-the notification date of Minister of Justice’s approval(applicable only if one is needed)
- Otherwise, the applicant must apply for a new visa.